Quality and Technical Safety Policy of Penza Diesel Engines LLC
– Ensuring consistently high quality in the production of engines;
– Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting the requirements of stakeholders;
– Increasing the effectiveness of measures to ensure the quality and safety of products in the implementation of activities at all stages of the life cycle.
Our main principles to achieve the Goals:
1. Maintaining the business management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 22163:
2. Analysis, implementation of improvements, and performance of the business management system.
3. Introduction and use of the best world business management practices, including process and project management.
4. Develop and retain talents through advanced training, development of the motivation system, and knowledge management of the organization.
5. Observance of applicable legal, normative and other requirements.
Penza Diesel Engines LLC intends to strictly follow the stated Quality and Technical Safety Policy:
1. Comply with the requirements for the quality and safety of manufactured products and their maintenance at all stages of the life cycle;
2. Increase the involvement of each employee in measures to comply with product quality and safety requirements at all stages of its life cycle;
To be guided in its activities by the established Quality and Safety Policy.